In this collection of 12 fabulous stories from New York Times bestselling team Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser, Fancy Nancy enjoys a field trip to the aquarium, meets a new friend from Paris, celebrates pajama day at school, and more!
With each story timed to be a five-minute read, this storybook collection makes anytime the perfect time for fancy fun! This hardcover collection has over 190 pages of full-color illustrations. If you're looking for 5-minute bedtime stories, Fancy Nancy is a good choice for giggles.
The collection includes lightly adapted versions of 12 favorite stories:
- Fancy Nancy and the Late, Late, LATE Night
- Fancy Nancy: Hair Dos and Hair Don’ts
- Fancy Nancy and the Too-Loose Tooth
- Fancy Nancy and the Mean Girl
- Fancy Nancy: Sand Castles and Sand Palaces
- Fancy Nancy: Budding Ballerina
- Fancy Nancy: The 100th Day of School
- Fancy Nancy: Pajama Day
- Fancy Nancy: My Family History
- Fancy Nancy: Spring Fashion Fling
- Fancy Nancy and the Boy from Paris
- Fancy Nancy: Peanut Butter and Jellyfish
Jane O’Connor is an editor at a major publishing house who has written more than seventy books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Fancy Nancy series. She resides (that’s fancy for lives) with her family in New York City.
Robin Preiss Glasser has illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including the bestselling Fancy Nancy series, Lambslide, Escape Goat, and Grand Jeté and Me: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids. She won the Children’s Choice Award for Best Illustrator of the Year for Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet. Robin actually wore tiaras and tutus when she danced with the Pennsylvania Ballet. Now she happily spends her days in jeans, drawing. Robin and her family live in Southern California.