Explore the world of miniature baking with cakes, cookies, and pies as eye-catching as they are delicious.
Whether you’ve seen them on TikTok and Instagram or in real life at a party, there’s no denying the appeal of bite-size cakes and other assorted baked goods
. Now, Tiny Bakes
offers all the techniques and tips you need
to start creating your own super cute food.
With only a few specialty items and an accurate kitchen scale
, you’ll be able to make all of the recipes in this book. The easy-to-follow instructions
include step photos whenever there’s a tricky bit. You’ll find chapters and recipes including:
- Cupcakes and Cake Pops: Monster-shaped cupcakes, camp-inspired bonfire cupcakes, unicorn cupcakes, ice cream cone cake pops, buzzy bee cake pops, and adorable octopus cake pops
- Cakes: 3-tier celebration cake, rainbow cheesecake, decadent red velvet cake, and fun confetti-style birthday cake
- Cookies: A variety of flavors including classics as well as rainbow and chocolate-mint; and cute themed cookies like little hamburger-shaped and mushroom-shaped delights
- Pies: From apple and pumpkin to strawberry, lemon meringue—even one that looks like an owl!
- Other Baked Goods: Peanut butter and crispy rice bars, classic (but tiny!) brownies, homemade chocolate sandwich cookies, salted caramel bars, and chocolate-hazelnut pastry puffs
With delightful photos
that share propping ideas, you’ll be showing off your baked goods in style. Join the miniature food craze with these fun and delicious creations!
Jennifer Ziemons is the creator behind Jenny’s Mini Cooking Show. She is a former professional baker, winner of the IKA Culinary Olympics gold medal as a sugar and cake artist, and a four-time gold medal winner at the Cake International competition in England. Jenny has since grown a substantial audience on YouTube and has been featured on a variety of sites thanks to her unique expertise in miniature baking. Her work has been featured in sets and commercials for major brands, such as Haribo and Schwarzkopf.