This trendy and sophisticated planner includes awesome features such as tabs, habit trackers, stickers, space to list goals and tasks each month, and so much more, making it the perfect planning choice for anyone who needs to stay organized.
With a psychedelic, vintage-inspired design accented by rose gold foil, the fashionable and functional Posh: Deluxe Organizer 2023-2024 17-Month Monthly/Weekly Hardcover Planning Calendar
is perfect for anyone who prefers the traditional method of planning.
- 7.5" x 9" (15" x 9" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Removable product info tab
- Elastic band to keep planner closed
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 17-month planner: August 2023–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Customizable monthly/weekly habit trackers
- Reinforced monthly tabs
- Includes a sticker sheet
- Two pockets for storage
- Three sheets of 3" x 3" perforated squares to tear out for lists, notes, etc.
- Includes weekly inspirational quotes, as well as sections for Movies to See, Books to Read, Special Days, Gifts to Buy, Places to Go, and Notes
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
Andrews McMeel Publishing is a leading publisher of comics and humor, cookbooks, gift, puzzles and games, and children’s books. AMP has a passion for publishing original talent, delighting consumers with innovative books and gifts that are worth sharing. It is also the nation’s top calendar publisher, producing calendars based on many top-selling properties and selling more than 15 million calendars each year.