Capture every moment with the best baby journal designed just for first-time moms. Build a keepsake of your newborn's every first with a stylish, simple baby journal that covers the first days, weeks, and months.
Preserve precious memories with:
- A journal especially for first-time moms, with prompts to help you reflect on all the new thoughts and feelings going through your mind.
- Charts and trackers that help you remember and record daily progress like doctor's appointments, sleep schedules, and new foods your baby has tried.
- Brief guided entries that make this journal easy to use and help take the guesswork out of deciding what to write.
- A simple, uncomplicated design that's cheerful, tasteful, and gender-neutral.
- A low-commitment time frame that begins with your baby's birth story and tracks their first year.
Record the most important moments with a baby journal for busy new moms.
AUBREY GROSSEN is a writer, podcast host, and mother of three. She’s passionate about her family, and the rapidly growing online community of moms she founded to help share the trials and triumphs of parenthood. Find her on The Mamahood Blog and The Mamahood Podcast.
"Everyone has a story to tell about their firsts in life; however, most of us can't remember them. Someone had to record them for us. Aubrey Grossen's The First Time Mom's Baby Journal provides a useful guide for doing just that. I don't know of a better tool for preserving these perishable stories than this journal." —Kevin Olsen, father and grandfather
"Aubrey Grossen is clearly aware of the needs of a new mom! She is well-acquainted with the ups and downs of the first year, and this journal is an adorable and purposeful treasure to accompany any mother through that journey! I would recommend it to any of my closest friends." —Maren Droubay, mother of three, writer, and birth doula
"When sleep is nonexistent and time is flying by way too fast, this book is exactly what every new mom needs to capture those moments that are too easily forgotten. Aubrey has taken all the guesswork out of journaling and gives well-thought-out prompts, making it simple and enjoyable." —Angie Briggs