It's a daily slog to get veg in the mouths of every member of the household. Welcome to your sanity solution – delicious meals that vegetarians and meat-eaters will love in equal measure, served with a generous dollop of Lucy Tweed's trademark wit.
Choose your own daily adventure from:
- Monday Cowboy Pasta Dreams Pasta every which way, because there's nothing as truly weeknight
- Toned-down Tuesdays Big, bold flavours with a laid-back attitude;one-pan where possible
- Saucy Wet Wednesdays Soups and curries and slurries and spice
- Carbs-Filled-With-Things Thursdays From loaded buns and spuds to lovely things squashed into dough, this is comfort central
- Phat Snack Fridays Throw-it-together munchies with two criteria: 1. Use it up, and 2. Make it irresistible
- The Bold and the Beautiful Saturday Salads Show-off salads that take the spotlight come BBQ day
- Sunday Oeufs If you say it in French, it's sexier. All your egg needs for Sunday
- Sweet Anytime Treats Just because.
Lucy Tweed is the creator of Every Night of the Week, an Instagram account full of recipes for people who don't like recipes. She began her career as a food stylist at Donna Hay magazine. Lucy has worked in food styling, menu creation, travel writing and art direction for countless major food brands. Her first book, Every Night of the Week, was an international bestseller.