Many people from all walks of life can agree that the planet is not in the best shape and could all agree that there are steps that we can take to make it better. There are always arguments about how to go about this--but for most people, this means becoming a vegetarian because of the ways that vegetarians save resources and help animals or cut down on the gas emissions that we all suffer from. If they want to go the extra mile or get additional health benefits, they go a step further and go to a ketogenic diet as well. By combining these diets, you see all new benefits. You will find that with any diet, there are setbacks and issues that may arise--but if you are doing it properly, then the risks can be minimized, and you can make the choice of whether or not you want to continue on the path of this diet.
With this book you will:
- Learn the basics of Vegan Diet and how it can benefit not only your body and mind, but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- You will be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- You will even learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- You will also learn how to build new habits in your journey to beginning your new lifestyle.
- Includes ready sales materials
You'll learn how to enter ketosis and how to measure if you've finally reached it. this book will teach you the break down of the ketogenic diet and how it reflects in your calorie intake and nutrients so that you stay happy and healthy.
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download