Embark on a captivating journey with O. Henry's timeless short stories. This collection showcases the genius of the master storyteller, filled with unexpected twists, vivid characters, and heartwarming narratives. Dive into this Deluxe Edition and experience the magic of O. Henry's literary world.
- Deluxe edition featuring a collection of O. Henry's unforgettable short stories
- Immerse yourself in the captivating narratives and surprising plot twists
- Experience the brilliance of O. Henry's storytelling and vivid character portrayals
- Perfect for fans of classic literature and short story enthusiasts
- A treasured addition to any bookshelf, offering endless moments of literary delight.
"William Sidney Porter, known by the pseudonym O. Henry, was born in Greensboro, North Carolina, in September 1862. He devoted a lot of time to books as a child and became an enthusiastic reader at a very young age.
The pseudonym ‘ O. Henry’ first appeared over the story ‘ Whistling Dick’ s Christmas Stocking,’ which was published in the December 1899 issue of McClures’ s Magazine. Cabbages and Kings (1904) was his first collection of short stories. With witty narrations and surprise endings, his stories won the hearts of his readers. The Four Million, his second collection of short stories, was published in 1906. His other collections of short stories include The Trimmed Lamp (1907), Heart of the West (1907), The Voice of the City (1908), The Gentle Grafter (1908), Roads of Destiny (1909), Options (1909), Strictly Business (1910), and Whirligigs (1910). Sixes and Sevens (1911), Rolling Stones (1912), and Waifs and Strays (1917) were published posthumously. "